Applicants must meet all the following criteria:
· Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States.
· Must be from Nebraska and attending a Nebraska university/college.
· International or Foreign Exchange Students are not eligible.
· Doctoral program students are not eligible.
· Must be attending school full-time as defined by FGCN
o Undergraduate students must be enrolled for a minimum of 12 graded hours of classes.
o Graduate students must be enrolled for a minimum of 9 graded hours of classes.
· Study abroad on fellowships or internships are not eligible
· Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.25 (on a 4.0 scale).
· Must be planning a career related to gardening, landscape design, environmental issues, floral design, or horticulture.
· Must be majoring in one of the following fields of study:
o Agriculture Education
o Landscape Design
o Botany, Biology
o Wildlife Science
o Plant Pathology/Science
o City (Rural & Urban) Planning
o Habitat or Forest/Systems Ecology
o Environmental Concerns (Management: Environmental, Horticulture Resource/Environmental Behavior)
o Environmental Conservation (including Engineering)
o Land Management and/or other related or allied subjects.